Sunday, December 14, 2008

JUST POKE IT HONEY






Who says it's too late to buy Advent calendar chocolates? Not for me. I got my husband a big box of Godiva's advent calendar chocolates today and he love it. It's an assortment of solid white, milk chocolates and dark chocolates. There's 25 small doors in one box and each door has chocolate inside. Those numbers represent December 1 until Christmas day.
My husband was trying to rip the box and I told him to poke those small doors and eat those chocolates. It was really fun.
Godiva really makes very good chocolates. It's one of the finest chocolates in the whole world. They have an on going promotion, when you purchase $50.99 you will get $10.00 gift card, for $100.00 you will get $25.00 gift and for $150.00 you will get $40.00 gift card. I admit their chocolates are really expensive but I tell you it's worth it. So if you're thinking of buying gifts for your friends, relative, god children and co-workers buy them a Godiva, you can never go wrong with chocolates. If you have a friend that is a allergic with nuts, don't worry you can make a box for them with out nuts in it.
So everyone have a happy holiday.

No comments: