Wednesday, December 24, 2008

NOT A VERY GOOD CHRISTMAS ;)-






Let me start with my job. Shortly after I arrived at the employment office our Director called for a staff meeting. So everybody went to the conference room and was wondering what's going on, though we already have some idea what the meeting would be.
To be brief, he basically was telling us that it's been so slow and we are on hiring freeze, no hiring , no interviews nothing to be licensed. Aside from the special projects that we are working on he would like us to work with other department. To be honest I am a bit scared because currently there is no secured job unless probably you have a government job. I don't mind working with other department because it's to my advantage too and beside this is not the right time to say no.
On the other hand, when I came home today I got 5 offline messages from my sister and one of the messages was " our dog died on Christmas day." We had dogs before way back in the Philippines but I was never attached to them but to these two dogs. Both these dogs are very tame. I was astonished when I visited my family last year because I was gone for 3 years but the dogs still remember me, isn't that amazing?
Anyway couple months ago my mom told me that sweety ( one of the dogs) was sick but mom told me that she will be alright. A month later, mom told me she's recovering and doing very well. On Christmas day she past away.
Let me tell you something about sweety, this dog love Christmas. She was probably trying to live until Christmas and then she rest in peace forever on December 25, 08. My sister told me that she feel bad for Milbyn ( other dog) because these two are inseparable. Milbyn was like her body guard, he follow sweety everywhere she goes ( she doesn't go that far). One time, there were 4 or 5 dogs who are trying to attacked sweety because she sneak out from our house. I and my other sibling saw it and we were scared to go out and get rid of those dogs. Milbyn came and rescued sweety. He will miss her and we will miss her too.

No comments: