Monday, June 8, 2009

EBAY SELLER SAGA ! pt2







Yes, I contacted the seller telling him that I am going to return the item. He wasn't happy at all and insisted the the purse was authentic. I told him that per your add " money back if not entirely satisfied" so that's why I'm returning it to you.
Then he said return the purse to this address:


IF YOU HAVE THE AUTHENTICITY BAND WITH THE BAG AND YOU DECIDE TO SEND IT
BACK....SEND IT TO....MYHOPE...45 LAFAYETTE RD. #250 NORTH HAMPTON,N.H. 03862
.

I have that what he so called authenticity band but what makes me wonder was, when I received the package the address was CA not NH. So I searched the address that he gave me and it shows me these websites :

http://www.angelsdistinctivediscountdesignerhandbags.com/

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/387/RipOff0387806.htm

http://forum.purseblog.com/authenticate-this/help-www-angelsdistinctivediscountdesignerhandbags-com-sold-me-fake-lv-339743.html

And when I checked back the sellers profile he did put that he has been doing business with that company. And so I sent an e-mail to the seller asking him why in NH when your address is CA? Then he replied....

YES...SEND IT TO THE ADDRESS IN NEW HAMPSHIRE. THEY ARE AN OFFICIAL
CERTIFIED DISTRIBUTOR OF BURBERRY HANDBAGS. THEY WILL BE HAPPY TO KNOW
THAT THEIR AUTHENTIC HANDBAG IS NOT AUTHENTIC. BILL MCCONNELL

I already made it clear to him that per his add " money back if not entirely satisfied" and I didn't' mention to him that I returned the purse because I myself found out that it's not authentic, I wasn't very happy with the purse plain and simple.
So I mailed back the purse to the seller, complete dust bag and the tag or the he so called authenticity band. And I noticed that in his e-mails to me he keep mentioning return the purse with the authenticity band which I already mentioned to him that I have it but what I'm asking was the authenticity card that he mentioned to his add. As far as I know there is a difference between authenticity card and a tag ( he called that authenticity band).

Just an FYI, I contacted my credit card company and per our conversation I should give the seller time to refund me and if he doesn't cooperate then that's the time I open a dispute with them...

Anyway, I will keep you posted..

No comments: