Tuesday, June 9, 2009

EBAY SELLER SAGA pt 3







So yeah, I returned the item to the seller and after 3 or 4 days I received an e-mail from him...

JUST RECEIVED THE PURSE. I CANNOT REFUND ANY MONEY BECAUSE YOU DID NOT
RETURN THE AUTHENTICITY SLIP THAT WAS WRAPPED AROUND THE HANDLE. SEND THAT
TO ME AND I WILL GLADLY REFUND ...

So I replied to him "the you so called authenticity card that wrapped around the handle was in there." I returned it together with the purse and dust bag. I even took pictures of it the night before I went to the post office and on the day when I was in the post office. I took pictures of the purse showing the authenticity tag, the dust bag and before I put the purse inside the mail box because I know this is coming. So don't tell me it's not in there. Not even 2 minutes I received another e-mail from the seller saying...

the authenticity slip that was wrapped around the handle is not in the
purse. i turned it inside out and no slip. anyway i will refund to you minus the
restocking fee.

He changed his mind that fast, now he said he will refund me but still insisted that the slip (or the authenticity card) wasn't there. I told him , it's funny because it was there when I handed it to the post man so are you trying to say that somebody from the post office open the box, stole the authenticity card or slip and left the purse and the dust bag hhmmm that's weird. I also copy and paste his add and told him that all I'm seeing was " money back if not entirely satisfied" I didn't see anything about re-stocking fee. That's a false advertisement you know.
He replied...

I HAVE ALREADY PUT A CHECK IN THE MAIL FOR YOU,WHICH YOU SHOULD
RECEIVE BY WED. OR THURS. PLEASE DO NOT WORRY....IT'S AUTHENTIC

I was furious because I never ask him to send me a check and second I told him at this point who cares about the purse if it's authentic or not you have it already and all I care is my refund. I have a feeling that he didn't send any check and his excuse would be " O I mailed it it's not my fault anymore." Will see, I told him we're not talking $5 here we're talking almost $400 and I did not pick up money from the street or from trees and I'm going to fight for it.
The seller e-mailed me and told me that " I am a distrusting lady". I said to my self why would I trust your words when you lied to me about saying that the authenticyt slip is not there. I hate people who are deceiver and lier!

I am documenting everything and I did...

I will keep you posted....

1 comment:

Chic Topic Designer Discount said...

Hope you got your refund .

Do not deposit the check in your account .

Just bring them to the cashing check place and cash it .

If I know that u love Burberry ,you should email me hehehe .

-Rhiamona