Wednesday, October 15, 2008

IMMIGRATION 101!







I filed my I-751 November of last year and to the people who doesn't know what that means, it's a process wherein you removed the condition of your residency. Anyway, I had a very bad morning to start with and became worst when I received a letter from USCIS. Like I said I filed November 07 and got a stupid response from the Immigration today October 15, 08. To be honest I am very upset of this whole immigration thing. The fee is so high and the processing is so slow! They gave immigrants such a hard time no wonder why there are millions of illegal alien in this country.
I didn't see this coming, I mean I thought it's the same bs you file for your I-751 then wait til they send you a biometric schedule and send you a 10 years gc. This is so stupid! I don't know if this is just a normal routine or there is a deeper reason why our attention was being called, wha! I don't really know.
They provide an 800 number and you will be lucky if you speak to a uscis representative who knows what they're doing. Guess what? I got the letter today 10/15/08 and our appointment is on 10/23/08 about a week from now, very incompetent people.
After reading my post you guys might say Kit get over it, that's how it is. And my say is that" I know but can there be a little changes? they change the fee every now an then it goes up and up so maybe it's time for them to improve their system and their performance for a change."

1 comment:

Princess Adams said...

mar, what's the letter for? is that for an interview or something? i thought wala nay interview pag removal. walay klaro ila policy dah. gud luck and hope makuha na nimo imo 10 yr card. you deserve to have one!