Monday, October 20, 2008

LUST or LOVE






Alright everyone let's define Lust and Love. According to my friend WIKI, Lust is lecherousness a strong sexual desire and Love is any of a number of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong affection..whatever.

I met this lady when I use to be a host and I like her because she's very open to me. I was on my way to the gym when I saw V_ and of course she gave me a hug and she was happy to see me and that she misses our conversation. I remember V, she goes to work with bruises on her forehead or on her arms and she told me that her bf hit her . To be honest her life is a big mess. Her and her bf was on and off, they've been called by the police few times because they fight like crazy. One time she filed a restraining order for her bf and she swore to me that she will never go back to him again but guess what? after a week they're together again, oh well what's new?
So like I said I saw her and we chit chat a little bit. I asked her how she's doing, and she told me " same old same old Mar, my ex bf ( same bf )want me back and he told me I still love you V_ _ _ in fact I want to make L_ _ _ with you tonight. " I was like No! that is not right, he just want to use you, he don't love you.
I told her to move on because I can tell that she still love the guy and it appears to me that the guy don't really love her. From listening to her stories before, the guy only need her if he wants to physically use her and when he needs money.
So I asked her, when was the last time he called you because he miss you without asking you to make L___ with him? She just told me never, every time he call me he was drunk and he wanted me to go to his apartment and you know what happen when she go there. I told her to open her big eyes and accept the fact that the guy only want her for pleasure, she's young and beautiful and that she will find a guy that will really love her not lust her. She just told me, I appreciate that you're concern about me Mar but I want to be honest with you I still love him and I don't really know what to do. It's so hard to say NO to a person you love. I told her I want to knock her down and hoping that she will forget the guy by the time she woke up. She just laugh at me as if I was joking when I wasn't.

1 comment:

Evita said...

Find and date match her with a man more suitable of her love. Once she experience tha love and affection of a better man she'll even ask herself... What was I thinking?