Tuesday, October 21, 2008

IMMIGRATION 101 -- I751 INTERVIEW DATE






As stated in my previous post that I received an invitation letter from uscis last week 10/16/08 or 10/17/08. It basically says in the letter that me and my husband has to be there on 10/23/08 for our I-751 interview, great. I didn't see this coming at all. I thought for sure that they will not call me for an interview but unfortunately they did and I'm not very happy at all. I'm happy knowing that they finally look over my case but the interview portion really sucks. Lucky for those people who successfully removed the condition of their residency without going through an interview.

I made a copy of all the requirements needed on that day like...

1. Photos of me and hubby together and photos of me and hubby with friends.

2. Both 07 tax return, they actually ask for our tax return within the last 3 years.

3 . Receipt in both our names

4. Mails in both our names

5. Health/life insurance copy with my/his name as beneficiary

6. Joint account

7. Rent contract

8. Mortgage pre-approval letter

9. GC, B-cert, passport, appointment letter

I hope everything goes well for us this Thursday. I'm not nervous at all but I'm just annoyed with the situation.

Note: We already submitted the above mentioned papers but we'll bring them on Thursday, it's better safe than sorry.

I'll keep you posted on the outcome of this interview.. Keep us in your prayers.



1 comment:

Umma said...

Good Luck to your interview. I've been there too and the interview was so easy once you have completed your requirements. Seemed you hv all the requirements needed btw.

I'm going to have my US citizenship oath Taking this coming 23rd of October too same date with your interview.