Sunday, September 14, 2008

BAKED PORK RIBS









Who said that pork ribs is for grill only? I and hubby had a wonderful dinner tonight. I had baked him a pork ribs and he loves it. The original plan was to grill the pork ribs but unfortunately we ran out of gas and it was too late to get a replacement. So what I did was put the ribs in the oven and baked it. My husband told me that " it was one of the tastiest pork ribs I've ever eaten, thank you."

What I did was marinate the pork ribs over night with soy sauce, adobo marinating sauce, black pepper, and chopped garlic.

When I placed it in the oven I sprinkled a little corn oil over the ribs. I made a sauce to add more taste to the pork ribs. I mixed water, soy sauce, and oyster sauce ( just enough for your pork) . When I noticed that the pork was almost done I sprinkled the sauce all over it and waited like 10 minutes and took it out from the oven.
You should try it one day.


We we're too hungry that we forgot to take a picture of it but it looks like this:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kalami sa pork ribs. gi gutom nun ko tan-aw sa picture, mar :)

MARIKIT said...

hahaha experiment raman na prince may gani lami ang labas hahaha...

AWanderer said...

kalami gud adto kit.musulay ra sad k ana kit kay gigutom man k sa imuhang paghulagway sa pork ribs.naawatan man nuon kog buros ani.basin magdamgo k ani unyang gabii.heheh.bitaw kit,experimenting ra man jud ang pagluto,diba?:-)good work kit!:-)