Friday, September 12, 2008

I LIED...YES I DID






My husband has 2 FT jobs. He got a federal job and he is under probation for a year, yes it's right for a year. On the other hand he is keeping his other ft job for now because he don't want to end up with no job, you know what I mean? Now he's on his 6 months and his second evaluation will be this coming December 08 and hopefully by then he will give up his other FT job.
I'm super happy for him because I know that getting a Federal job is one of his dreams and I'm worried because he only get 3 hours sleep in 5 days. I keep reminding him to take his vitamins because I don't want him to get sick.
Anyway the funny part was, funny for me at least. Last night I forgot to set the alarm clock and of course it didn't go off. Setting the alarm clock is very vital for him because he don't want to be screwed in his Federal job and considering the fact that he works 2 full time jobs and sleep for 3 hours only he still get up earlier than me. This time it's the other way around. I woke him up and told him Gags you need to get up or you will be late for work. Then he got up right away and I can see from his face that he wasn't happy at all. He was telling me that the alarm didn't go off. I was nervous I don't want him to get mad at me that's why I told him " no honey the alarm went off and you got up and shut it off and I don't know what happened, I don't know you went back to bed good thing I woke up before it's too late." And he was like " really? I got up and shut it off, you're kidding me." And of course I said no Hon I heard the alarm go off and I thought that you're getting ready for work. Then he told me "I must have been so tired then that I didn't know I did that." I said of course you're so tired you have 2 ft jobs and he just answered " yeah that's right".
O well I lied but it's a white lie ok LoL. I was nervous and was crackin up at the same time. I thought for sure I set the alarm clock but I guess I didn't, I'm sorry honey LoL.

4 comments:

alma said...

Lol marikit!!! That was funny! I think ive done tha same thing too.

MARIKIT said...

haha I really thought it's funny.... thank you for dropping a line here...

Evita said...

Two fulltime job. Wow!!!! your hubby deserves to be pampered when he goes home from work.

MARIKIT said...

Hi evita thank you for reading my post. Yes I know he has to be pampered and he is. I know why he's doing that, it's not forever like I said hopefully when his second evaluation comes up he will then quit his other job.