Wednesday, September 24, 2008

MY OWN SIMPLE WAY OF LOSSING WEIGHT

I've been going to the gym for about a week now and so far so good. I'm very happy that I had lost 1lb since I started my work out, that's not bad. I am very determine to lose weight so I will try to work out right after work.

These are the things I do when I work out:

1. Stretching:

2. Leg exercise:
I use seated leg extension for at least 40-45 counts, I put 70 lbs weight on it.

3. Abdominal exercise:
I use Vertical Abdominal Crunch for at least 50-60 (20,20,20) counts, I put 45 lbs on it.
I also use Fitness Ab Crunch Machine for at least 50-60 (20,20,20) counts, I can only do 10 lbs.

4. Arm/ shoulder exercise:
I use the Shoulder press exercising machine , I can do 20-40 counts. I also do dumbbells ( 10lbs).

5. Treadmill or cross trainer:
I use both the treadmill and the cross trainer. I always start with the treadmill for at least 30 minutes and I usually burn 130 calories. Then I use the cross trainer and do it for about 10-15 minutes and burn 100-110 calories. It's always a good idea specially if you just started doing the work out to read the instruction. It should show how much calories should you burn according to your age.

You will feel muscle pain within your first 2 days of working out but you'll be fine. It really feels good after working out.






1 comment:

Tingting Rimart said...

I usually do the treadmill or stationary bike as my first exercise routine for warm arm, then stretching as the second to warm up the muscles.