Tuesday, September 9, 2008

PLAIN RUDE, NO GOOD.

I am a member of VJ forum. I'm not very active as I used to be. Tonight, before going to my bed I open the site just to check the new topics. Then I decided to create a new thread and the title was " How many VJ members are from the Philippines?".
The main purpose of my thread was to know how many Filipino are members of that said site and hopefully meet some of them in the future. But some of the members are plain rude.
I know it's a forum and they can say whatever they want to say but at least
they should show some respect and don't make fun of it. I just don't like the idea that people from other countries would make a statement that underestimate Filipino people, there's no need for that. Maybe not all but MOST of the Filipino people are smart, talented, and respectful.
Duh! I forgot, how can they show respect when they don't know how to respect themselves.
O well Just venting...
FILIPINO ROCKS!

3 comments:

Louden said...

I had a similar experience at the world of filipinas forum although I am not a filipino. I would stop in to ask for advice on immigration paperwork and would get negative comments from a very active member. No idea why.. As far as Filipino's are concerned I certainly don't have a problem with them. I live among them..

Chic Topic Designer Discount said...

it always happen ..

Chic Topic Designer Discount said...

Sometimes its better not to ask , I do experience some rude answers too.