Wednesday, September 17, 2008

TIME TO WORK OUT!











Before I took a shower this morning I thought of weighting my self. So I stepped on the bathroom scale and I was so surprised with what I saw. So I tried it again maybe it was a mistake and the same numbers showed up. I was really upset with my self because I know I'm gaining weight but I didn't do anything to lose or at least control not to gain weight - sigh-. I mean I'm not huge but I've never been like this before and I don't like it.
When I got to work this morning I saw people passing by with their gym outfit and without any hesitation I went to the front counter and registered. I'm going to start my work out tomorrow and I hope this will help.


When I was in the Philippines I used to walk a lot, I don't eat pizza at all, I seldom eat chocolates, eat ice cream or cake once in a while that's why I don't gain weight. Now, I always drive, eat pizza, eat chocolates everyday, eat ice cream or cake every so often that's why I gain weight, a lot too. I will try to lose some weight it might not be the same as before but at least not like this. I never expected I will expand like this. My parents used to worried because I was so thin as a tooth pick and now it's the other way around. So please watch what you eat people it's so easy to gain weight but very hard lose it.

3 comments:

images of aloha said...

good luck sa imo workout, mar. unsa na diet and exercise na?

MARIKIT said...

Prince exercise nya ang diet medyo tapsing2x lang heheh i love food man gyud oi...

Aloher said...

sos before i used to be 98 pounds sos abot dre everything is chancge na unsaon dli kau ko mag kaon2x sa pinas pa kay kani gusto e save ang money now nga nia nko sa kiliran sa akong bana sos food tripping among tirada karon akong weight 110 wew dako kau deperensya ba but anyway hope makabalik kog exercise na kay mao na akong ge himo pero once nka undang kog mga 2 weeks ge tapulan nko pero need na jud ni kay murag lain tan-awon ning tambok nta atong jeans dli na ma igo hehehe ..Kit goodluck sa atong exercise ani hehehee