Sunday, September 14, 2008

WARNING E-BAY & PAYPAL USERS - UPDATE






I would suggest for you to read the first post before this.

As soon as Paypal closed my case I immediately contacted my credit card company and file a dispute against paypal. The next day when I checked my account online my credit card company credited me for the money that I had paid for the item I purchased. I didn't really get the whole amount of money because what happened was that time I have credits left in my paypal account so they took the money then charge the remaining balance to my credit card.
On August 20, 08 my credit card company contacted paypal and opened a dispute for charge back.
I then prepared all the evidences that I have, the envelope from the seller, confirmation receipt/number, and e-mails. I sent an e-mail again to the seller thru e-bay reminding him that the item arrived in Florida Unit on July 31, 08 and that he can go pick it up. Then I received an e-mail from the seller on September 03, 08 telling me that he told paypal to refund me which is of course it didn't happened I only got credited when I opened a dispute to my credit card company. In his e-mail he said he wanted to refund me and he was asking if where he can send the check and I told him to keep his money because I got credited from my credit card company. He also told me that he could careless about the item and I said to my self of course because the item you sent me was a junk.
This morning I decided to check my paypal account and I noticed that I don't have any open cases so I clicked the resolution center, click the " all closed cases" and paypal had closed the charge back case on September 09, 08 and they didn't even inform me.
I was curious to whether the seller had picked up the item or not so I checked the tracking number and guess what the package is still there.

2 comments:

Felicity said...

i am planning to purchase a Wii game console for 200 bucks but got scared...havent tried ebay yet but I was a member already long time ago hehe there are sellers with good services, but this one, he's new so I cant assure if I'll get the best service. I cant risk 200$. what should i do?btwy, i added u ;)

MARIKIT said...

Fel, thanx for stopping by. Be careful when you buy things in e-bay specially when its' expenssive. It's too much of a hassle to file a dispute. If I were you keep calling stores like best buy, walmarts or any stores that sell electronics. I got my wii in walmarts but it took us a long time before we got one because everybody is waiting to get a wii. It cost us almost $300 for the wii.