Monday, September 8, 2008

MONTHLY REMITTANCE






Nyay! As soon as I got my pay check this morning I went to the bank right away and cash it. It's padala time na naman. I've been using Vigo remittance for almost 3 years now and so far so good. Let me tell you a little bit about Vigo before I go ahead and continue how satisfied I am with them.


VIGO Remittance Corp. is one of the largest electronic funds transfer
companies in the US. We are a branded consumer financial services company with
20 years of experience in the most competitive US and international markets. We
are a low-cost, high-value provider to the consumer with superior service levels
and reach throughout the world. Vigo is capitalized for growth and we are
expanding across the globe.

Mission:
is to be recognized as the best international money transfer company in the
world serving immigrant populations with a special focus on the Latin American
and Caribbean regions by providing an efficient, value-added product at a
competitive price.



Like I said I've been using Vigo for almost 3 years now and I am very satisfied with them. I used western union before when sending money to PI but their transfer fee is way too high that's why I was so thankful when I heard about Vigo. They offer a flat rate of $10 if you want it into peso or $16 if you want it into dollar. They offer bank - bank transfer, home delivery, and pick up. You can never go wrong with Vigo.

p.s. I don't work for Vigo.

No comments: