Tuesday, September 9, 2008

DREAMING OF MY EX-BF...YIKES WEIRD.




Yes correct I've been dreaming of my ex-bf. Oops easy please it's not what you're thinking. Let me tell you a brief story about how we met. I met him when I was third year high school. He was a transferee and most of the girlalos in our campus have a crush on him because he has the looks, the height but brainless lol ( I'm just kidding about the brainless part). Anyway I didn't expect that he will like me because I'm not beautiful at all. Chubby face, flat nose and I have mouse teeth. He courted me and I said yes and tsadang! he's now my boyfriend and I'm his girl friend (yuckers high school).
After 3 months I broke up with him because I'm afraid to death with my mom. He told me M__ if you dump me I will stop going to this school and move back from where I came from. I said to my self duh! drama, I know he's just upset that's why he said that. So I sent him a letter on Friday telling him that we're over and bye. On Monday I got a letter from him saying bye to me and he's moving back to General Santos. In the letter he stated that he will be joining the army in the future and he will be back after 4 years to win me back. I wasn't really paying attention to his letter because c'mon we're just kiddos and I thought that the letter was a big joke.
Then one of his classmates confirmed that he moved back to General Santos. I was like what? I asked few of his former classmates if they happen to have his postal address and all of them answered no. His close friend told me that he has his telephone number and guess what I said no thank you I don't need that it's so expensive to make long distance phone call my baon is only 5 pesos LoL.
Four years had passed, a lot of things happened in my life and I totally forgot about him. One night I heard a noise outside our gate and I was so surprised because it was him on his army uniform. I asked him "why are you here" and he said " I'm here to win you back remember my letter to you?" I was like " Uh I forgot all about it.
Anyway, we're back again and this time he wants to marry me and I told him I'm not ready for marriage yet I'm only 19 years old. After few months he asked me again and I said no again. He said I hurt him so bad so he's leaving and will come back when I'm ready to marry him. I was hurt when he left me but hey what can I do, I'm not ready for marriage I just graduated my associate course and I'm planning to take up a Bachelor course. So I told him maybe I will be ready when I finish my second course.
He left right after new year of 2000 then 2001 I met my hubby. Years had passed I completed my Bachelors Degree then I decided to work in Dubai. I contacted my aunt to help me with the visa. I flew to Dubai as soon as I received my visa . My husband ( my boy friend then) followed me to Dubai and we both decided to get married.
Zooop! visa processing was so fast, I am in the united states. One time I chatted with my mom and she told that my ex-bf went to our house and was looking for me. Then I asked my mom " did you tell him that I'm married?" she said yes and he left the house without any words ( that was 2005).
Since last year I've been having this weird dreams, I always see him in my dreams crying and he was running after me and I am running away from him. I am wondering why I keep dreaming about him I don't even think of him and why is he appearing in my dreams ? I'm just scared because he is a soldier I don't know if something bad happen to him and he is giving me a sign? I don't know it's really weird. I keep asking my self is he in a very bad situation that's why he's crying in my dreams? is he still alive? is he asking me for help? I don't know.
I will ask my family in the Philippines if they have any news about him.
I will let you know...

2 comments:

alma said...

Hey marikit, you're not alone! I dream of my crushes and ex's too!! Its kind of weird coz i dont really think about them it just happens.

MARIKIT said...

It's really weird alms because like I said I don't think of him he just appear in my dreams. He's a soldier maybe somethings wrong with him and he's asking for my help. I don't know.