Friday, September 19, 2008

DO YOU STILL LOVE YOUR JOB?









Do you still love your job even if....

You have annoying co-workers:
Who feel that he/she is your boss, that he/she is always right, that he/she is so noisy that if your ears can shout they already did?

Who always watch what you're doing:
He/she is always there to watch every single mistakes you've done. He/she will make a big deal even if it's the most non sense thing in the world?

My answer is YES I do! I do love my job, I love what I'm doing and I couldn't care less of the people around me, hey there's no perfect situation. Friends, If you encounter those types of co-workers the best thing that you can do is to ignore them. Remember something, you're not there to be their best friends you're there because of work and if there are times that they get so annoying just remember your pay check, that will make your day.


Take care everyone.

2 comments:

Evita said...

I love my job and I enjoy doing it. But yes we do have those office bullies everywhere. The best is to ignore them because if your show them they affect you it will feed their ego. Make them look like an ass clown who thinks hey know it all. The more they bully you the more you have to show them that you enjoy your job and you are good at doing it. It will annoy the hell out of them.

kitty said...

sinabi mo, sister! mga nakakainis mga co workers na ewan! pero yeah, tama ka hindi tayo napunta sa work na yun para magkaron ng friends, kelangan mo mag work, kaya tama lang na dedmahin mga taong ganun. It's not your cup of tea to stoop down their level.