Thursday, September 25, 2008

ONE OF THOSE DAYS






I got up this morning rushing because I don't want to be late for work . So normal routine, got up, took a shower, dress up, ate my oatmeal, brushed my teeth, checked my face in the mirror, put a very light make up and off to work.
Wait a minute! rewind... I got up, took a shower, dress up .... stop! Alright, I feel like wearing a boots, off white top and a long skirt this morning. Since my skirt was too long so I was thinking to put on my top first then put on my boots and my skirt later before going to work for the meantime I decided to wear house shorts, slipper and socks.
Continue.... I ate my oatmeal, brushed my teeth, checked my face in the mirror, put a very light make up, took my purse, my exercising bag and ran to my car. As I was running to my car I felt very cold then I realize that I was only wearing my top, shorts, slipper and socks. I was upset to my self because I don't want to be late but on the other hand I just laugh for what had happened. So I rushed inside the house and put on my boots and my skirt really fast like a lightning LOL. I made it on time but I drove like a car racer.
p.s. We don't have a full length mirror.

2 comments:

Evita said...

ha ha, funny..... It was one of those days for me too when something seems missing or still needs to be done.. Part of being busy.

images of aloha said...

you made me laugh, mar. si iyay gi amnesia na jud, lol!