Tuesday, September 9, 2008

REST IN PEACE






I didn't see this coming at all. A week after my brother in-law (Philippines) passed away one of my dearest friend which happened to be my Shift Manager died. I was in pain too much pain between the death of my brother in-law and the sudden death of my friend. I will named him Mr. R to respect his families' privacy.

He is my boss but he's very down to earth, have sense of humor, a good listener and everybodies friend. When I went to the wake I refused to go near his casket and say bye to him for the last time it's because I want to keep the memory of him laughing, having fun with my co-workers and not the memory of him in the coffin. There I saw his two lovely daughters and I regret that I didn't introduce my self to them. I don't want to see them crying in front of me. I was glad because I had a short conversation with some of Mr. Rs family.

Few weeks later I got a card with a beautiful message in it from one of Mr. Rs family and I was in tears reading it. I do appreciate the fact that they remember me.

My prayers are with you....


I will also share the story of my late brother in-law who unfortunately passed away because of blood cancer. When, where , and how ? I will post it next time....

No comments: